Friday, October 23, 2009

Something different.

I've been spending way too much time in front of my computer, mostly doing nothing important. I had wanted to write about apple pie and grilled cheese sandwiches, but both will have to wait. I'm taking myself out for ramen, before heading to work for what promises to be a busy weekend. In the meantime, some thoughts:

Everybody's talking about Jonathan Lethem, while I'm reading poetry.

And listening to and loving "Album" by Girls, especially this song.

While sighing over photos at The Blue Hour.

And sipping the ultimate fall cocktail, rechristened The Second Line, exclusively at Buttermilk Channel.

All the while longing to go to Paris, but beyond excited for Portland.

3 comments:

Sarah A said...

Hi Jennifer,
Just discovered your blog via Twitter and I'm really enjoying your posts and photos. Wondering if you'd be interested in being interviewed for my (very new) blog "Writers and Cooks"? Here's a link if you'd like to see:http://writersandcooks.wordpress.com/
you'll find my info/email there and can see other interviews with writers and chefs that I've done. Hope to hear from you!
Sarah

Kittie Howard said...

You've got a really nice blog!

J Martin said...

:)